Memory and Legacy Shelf

My husband has been a part of a mission team to Iceland for four years. He has brought home some beautiful tokens, which are memories of the trip. I arranged a shelf in my curio cabinet as a memory shelf of his trips to Iceland.

A stuffed Puffin bird, a beautiful Polish tea set, a DVD which was distributed in this city were they ministered which was called Jesus, lava rock, a water bottle from that country, pamphlets from the different events during the mission trip.

It is a special shelf and it also has a legacy of my husband's passion for missions

What a lovely tribute. Undoubtedly memories of sharing your beliefs with others. I love the Jesus film also.
Thanks for sharing your memory and legacy shelf with us.
Betty