Microwaved Mini Monkey Bread Recipe
You only need 4 ingredients to make this quick and extremely delicious microwaved mini monkey bread. Grab some refrigerated biscuit dough and indulge tonight or right now!
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is my version of monkey bread but way smaller and way faster to make. This is perfect for two people who want something sweet quickly. You can adjust the sugar and cinnamon level to suit your tastes. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Mini loaf for two
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 pieces refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Lightly grease your mug and set aside. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Melt the butter. I just zapped mine in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Cut the dough so you have 8 equal pieces in all.
- Dunk each piece of dough into melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Drop into mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, up to 2 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave. Don't overheat or else it will harden up.
- Enjoy straight from the mug or reverse onto a plate.
August 1, 20170 found this helpful
Looks super delicious !! I'll have to try this sometime, thank you. =)