Miley Pumpkin and Butterbean (Mini Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Your Pet's Age
2 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Mini Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix - Possibly

How and when did you get your pet?
April 2015 - Rescued from a neighbor whose dog had a litter of puppies. They were covered in fleas, had not been vaccinated, and were malnourished.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Miley likes to chew on her bones and eat. She likes to play tug-o-war with her toys, but would rather lay on her back and let you rub her belly. She is very loving. Butterbean is a party animal. All she wants to do is play. She loves to play with her giggle ball and chase remote control objects.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
They both like to ride in the car with me. If you leave a car door open, they will jump in before you can catch them. I love my pups!

They are adorable. Did you know Mini Schauzer and Chihuahua mixes are also called Chizers, considered a "desginer breed".

I looked it up on the internet when I rescued mine.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

No, I didn't know that. I never thought in a million years I would keep a dog in my house; BUT, now I wouldn't have it any other way. Both of them sleep on the bed with me and they don't shed at ALL. I rescued another "Chizer" earlier this year from the same place, a new litter. After we house broke her and doctored her, she was adopted by an older couple who had been wanting a small dog. Of course, we have visitation rights and she gets to visit her big sisters at least once a month and stay overnight with us when her parents go out of town. The moma dog to all these pups is expecting AGAIN, so it looks like I may be rescuing more. I love my pups!

Reply Like this photo? Yes