Million Dollar Spaghetti Recipe
This easy to make casserole might just be the perfect dish for dinner or a pot luck. This is a page about million dollar spaghetti
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This creamy casserole is reminiscent of lasagna and super easy to make!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Total Time: approx. 45 minutes
Source: My Incredible Recipes (website)
- 1 16 oz package spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 16 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup whole milk cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 8 oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 8 oz package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti al dente, according to package directions. Then cut butter into small cubes and toss with spaghetti, set aside.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and diced onions. Then cook onions over medium/high heat, until translucent and softened.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain if necessary.
- Add spaghetti sauce and parsley, mixing to combine well. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, and cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses.
- Add spaghetti to cream cheese mixture and toss until well coated.
- Add half of the cheese mixture and stir again.
- Place spaghetti mixture into 9 x 13 pan. Add 3/4 meat sauce mixture. Stir to combine.
- Top pasta with remaining meat sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
This delicious casserole is reminiscent of lasagna or goulash, with cheeses, ground beef and tomato sauce. Learn how to make it in this short videoRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.