Mini Bread Pizzas
We all like pizza, even if at times it is hard to make or get the crust. So I try these every now and again when I have toast or bread.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 slices bread
- 3 oz marinara sauce
- 2 oz sliced cheese
- 2 tomato slices
- 6 olives
- 1/2 sausage
- 1 bunch cilantro (optional)
- Cut bread slices.
- Put marinara sauce on the 2 pieces of bread.
- Split the cheese between the 2 pieces of bread.
- Cover bread with tomato slices.
- Slice olives.
- Put sliced olives on the bread.
- If using meat sausage, cook and slice. If using 'soysage', just cut up and put on.
- Chop cilantro (optional). Put on bread.
- Place in toaster oven for 10 minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast or Parmesan cheese, and serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!