Mini Easter Basket with Candy
This is a small plastic bowl, with ribbon and crochet accents. It holds little candy Easter eggs. I used tape to hold the ribbon, but you can use hot glue if you like.
- 1 small plastic dessert bowl
- 1 crochet chain of red yarn or just use ribbon as a handle
- roll pink ribbon with ruffles
- regular Scotch tape
- 2 packages small packs of M&M candy eggs
- Tape ribbon or crochet chain on bowl as handle.
- Begin wrapping ribbon around bowl and tape or glue in place.
- Continue taping ribbon around bowl.
- Tie ribbon around the two candy packages and tie a bow.
- Put candy into basket.
- Here is what the candy looks like when served in the bowl.
- Enjoy your mini Easter Basket after using it for candy ;)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.