Mini Sea Salt Caramel Brownies
These little brownies are perfect for you salty/sweet food lovers! The dash of sea salt really brings out all the chocolate and caramel goodness of the brownie. The flavors are so powerful, just one little bite will truly satisfy your cravings!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp granulated salt
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate. Remove from heat and let cool a bit. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat in flour and granulated salt.
- Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of batter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt (flaked or coarse ground) and let cool.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!