Mini Taco Cups

I love these taco cups for parties, and also for portion control. They're super easy to make and are a lovely 1 to 2 bite delight. I've made these in mini muffin tins but you can use regular sized for bigger ones. Increase the ingredient amounts accordingly. You can use gyoza wrappers, wonton wrappers, or phyllo dough as the shells.

Get creative with your toppings. Try some shredded lettuce, avocado, olives, whatever you like!

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Total Time: 35 minutes

Yield: 24 taco cups

1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a skillet and cook ground beef until a bit browned.
  2. Add salsa and cook until beef is completely browned.
  3. Add taco seasoning and stir well. Taste to see if you need to add any salt and pepper. Shut off heat and set aside.
  4. Grease the cavities of the muffin tin. Place a wrapper in each and use your fingers to gently press and fold them into cups.
  5. Lightly grease the edge folds of each wrapper so they are crispy when done.
  6. Spoon some ground beef into each cup.
  7. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
  8. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges are crispy and cheese is melted. Top with a mini dollop of sour cream and some tomato pieces.

Attosa,

Yummy! Those really look so scrumptious, I can practically taste them. And they're just beautiful.

Thank you for this recipe! :)

Tacos always remind me of you! I hope you try these :) Hugs!

hehe :) That's funny....and like me with your peanut butter and apples, that's a "forever" snack now, and in 30 years from now, hubby and I will still be saying thanks to Attosa we learned this yummy tip from her! :)

These mini taco cups are definitely perfect for portion control or to serve for parties. Love it! :)

Food and Recipes Recipes AppetizersJune 26, 2019
🎂
🌻
🎃