Mini Yarn Bag

This has been in my "to do" box for a while now. I was recently stuck in my house with a bad cold, so I thought I would be creative and did some little projects. I hope you like it!

Total Time: 1.5 hours

Yield: 1

1. If you have ever seen the "knit stitch" it's really pretty. It's crocheting that looks like a knit stitch. It's super simple, and I love the end result. You chain the amount you want the piece to be, and add 1. So for 10, it's 11, etc.
  2. When you have crocheted one single crochet in each of the 10 chains, chain one and turn. The hook then goes in between the single crochets. It's a bit weird to do at first, and if your work is a bit taut, it's a challenge at first. But where you see the pen tip, is where you put the hook. Then just make a normal single crochet. I made mine 16 rows tall.
  3. Advertisement

4. On the last row, you can make the strap. Or, you can fold over the bag part, crochet from one of the corners to the top, chain the desired number of chains, then crochet down the other side. This gives you less tails, even though all of them will be inside and not shown. Roll the mini balls and insert, then put the mini hook in it. I had one that was broken in half, so it was easy to use for this. These are great for the holidays as you can make them with Christmas yarn, sparkly yarn, or variegated bag and solid yarn or vsvs. N-JOY!!

Cute and sweet!

Aww thanks. I have loved miniature my whole life. Glad you enjoyed it!

In These Pages
Crafts Crochet IdeasOctober 13, 2019
😎
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mini-Yarn-Bag.html

IdeasCrochet