Minimalist Clip Desk Decor

Here is another minimalist craft project I made with craft wire. I made this for my niece. It is perfect to place at the corner of her desk without taking up much space. You can clip on some small photos or notes, too. The fun part is the wire you hand bend can be with any phrase or word you'd like.

Total Time: 30 minutes

• craft wire or copper wire
  • wood circle piece or square piece/scrap wood
  • hot glue
  • wire cutter/pliers
  • 2 thumbtacks

1. Cut about 16" of copper wire and hand form the word/phrase or letter you would like.
  2. Bend both sides to fit in the circular wood pieces (drill holes if needed) or any wood piece(s) you have as your bases.
  3. Hot glue in place. I also put these heart shaped thumbtacks to cover the hot glue.
  4. Advertisement

5. You are ready to clip on any small notes, inspirational quotes, or leave as is.

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsSeptember 3, 2020
🌻
🎂
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Minimalist-Clip-Desk-Decor-1.html