Mobile Spay and Neuter Clinic in the Bronx?

I'm looking to get my small male dog, 9 months old, fixed as his housebreaking has suddenly become a big problem. I'm a student and don't have much, so I need to cut costs. Do you know if a mobile spay/neuter low cost unit will be here in the Bronx New York or Yonkers, New York this summer, June, July, or August 2016? Thanks.

Contact the ASPCA for their schedule in your area.

I answered your question earlier, however, I want to address your comment about being a student and needing to cut costs. Having a pet also means having vet bills as pets require ongoing preventative medical care and emergency care as well-just like humans. You must consider certain future medical costs if you want to continue having a pet in your life, student or not.

Some years ago, I was a full time student at UC Berkeley, worked an average of 30 hours a week, and also had a small son to raise with no child or other support.

I also dearly wanted a pet but decided against the possibility as I already had more than enough responsibilities and bills to pay.

You must consider the certain future medical costs in having your pet and should seriously try to save some money for regular vet costs and almost certain "just in case of" medical emergencies.

You probably did not want to read my concerns, however, animal shelters all over the world constantly find "pets" dumped at their doors as the owners did not want to or were not able to provide needed medical treatment.

Pets Dogs HealthJune 7, 2016
🎃
🌻
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mobile-Spay-and-Neuter-Clinic-in-the-Bronx.html