Mustard Green Soup with Chicken Recipe
This healthy soup is tasty and easy to prepare. This page contains a mustard green soup with chicken recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a healthy and delicious staple soup in our household and I wanted to share it with you all.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 15
Total Time: 35
- 1/2 bundle mustard greens
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- dash salt
- dash sugar
- Prep your ingredients. Wash mustard green and cut into 3" in pieces or your desire. Slice onions. Slice chicken breast to your desire.
- Boil water in a pot, throw your onions in and sliced chicken breast. Add fish sauce, dash of sugar and salt then boil for 15 minutes.
- Throw in your vegetables and turn off the heat. Cover for 10 more minutes with the stove off.
- Ready to serve. Optional: Garnish with black pepper on top of the soup.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.