Mysterious Grease Stains on Clothing

I would like to know how to remove black grease stains from my white clothing. It appears after I have washed them.

By Joyce from IN

Answers:

Mysterious Grease Stains on Clothing

When I have grease on my clothing by rubbing up against something like your car or something. I dampen the area with eucalyptus oil and then rub the area of clothing together and then I stuck it in the wash and the grease came right out, so give this a go. It should work for you. (03/11/2010)

By jessica

Mysterious Grease Stains on Clothing

This is a maddening problem, but thanks to all of your suggestions, I think I may have found the solution for me. I have a front loading Kenmore and it's been doing this ever since I got it 7 years ago. So last week I went out and bought HE detergent and some OxiClean. I put the OxiClean powder in the drum of the washer, start filling it with water and then put the liquid HE detergent in the dispenser while it's filling. I then put the clothes in and voila. So far, so good. What a relief. (05/13/2010)

By BD