Mysterious Wet Spot at Foot of Bed

You must determine the source of the moisture. It could be an animal relieving itself, or a leak in the wall or ceiling. This is a guide about mysterious wet spot at foot of bed.

I have two beds in my unit and both of them have wet spots at the foot on my side and not my partner's side. I put plastic bags to stop the moisture from coming through, but it still did. What can be done to stop wet spots so I can sleep? It only happened 5 nights ago.

Answers

Best Answer

There has to be reason for the wet spots so that is where you should start. What happened 5 days ago that could have started this?

• The reason the spots are on your side of the bed may be due to the floor or even the beds being a little lower on your side than on your partner's side.
  • You will have to determine the cause of the wetness before you can put a stop to it.
  • have you discussed this problem with your partner? Maybe that would be a good place to start.
Best Answer

You could have a pipe leaking in the wall. The moisture could be sleeping under the carpet and the foot of the bed could be the lowest point, where it collects.

Mysterious wet spots.

Step 1
Do you have a cat or dog?

Step 2
If you do maybe they peed on the bed.

Step 3
Try blow drying the mattress in the wet spots on both sides.

Step 4
Check the ceiling for leaks.