General AdviceConsumer Advice

Mysterious Wet Spot at Foot of Bed

I have two beds in my unit and both of them have wet spots at the foot on my side and not my partner's side. I put plastic bags to stop the moisture from coming through, but it still did. What can be done to stop wet spots so I can sleep? It only happened 5 nights ago.

Mysterious wet spots.

Step 1
Do you have a cat or dog?

Step 2
If you do maybe they peed on the bed.

Step 3
Try blow drying the mattress in the wet spots on both sides.

Step 4
Check the ceiling for leaks.

There has to be reason for the wet spots so that is where you should start. What happened 5 days ago that could have started this?

• The reason the spots are on your side of the bed may be due to the floor or even the beds being a little lower on your side than on your partner's side.
  • You will have to determine the cause of the wetness before you can put a stop to it.
  • have you discussed this problem with your partner? Maybe that would be a good place to start.

You could have a pipe leaking in the wall. The moisture could be sleeping under the carpet and the foot of the bed could be the lowest point, where it collects.