Mystical Layered Bars
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 36 bars
Source: My Recipe file
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or oleo
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 - 14 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put butter in a 13x9 inch baking dish. Put in the oven for about five minutes or until the butter is melted.
- Spread or tilt pan to make sure the bottom is coated evenly.
- Sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle on the rolled oats.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Next is the chocolate pieces and raisins.
- Top with the nuts.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for five minutes.
- Cut into bars.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.