Layered Mexican Dip Recipes
Use a pizza pan.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 bottle taco sauce
- 3/4 package taco sauce mix
- 1 avocado, blended (or small carton avocado dip)
- 1/2 cup chili without beans
- 1/2 carton sour cream
- green onions, cut up
- green peppers, cut up
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, grated
- 1/2 package grated cheddar cheese
Chopped tomatoes and chili powder on top.
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco mix. Spread in 9x13 inch pan. Top with salsa, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, black olives, lettuce and cheese (in any order you want).Read More...
This recipe is a Christmas Eve tradition for lots of families.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.