Layered Mexican Dip Recipes
A layered dip is a wonderful way to combine the flavors you like with your chips. This page contains layered Mexican dip recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use a pizza pan.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 bottle taco sauce
- 3/4 package taco sauce mix
- 1 avocado, blended (or small carton avocado dip)
- 1/2 cup chili without beans
- 1/2 carton sour cream
- green onions, cut up
- green peppers, cut up
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, grated
- 1/2 package grated cheddar cheese
Chopped tomatoes and chili powder on top.
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
- 16 oz. Dairy sour cream
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 package Powdered taco seasoning
- 1 jar salsa
- diced tomatoes
- slices black olives
- sliced green onions
- diced green peppers
- diced lettuce
- grated cheddar cheese
Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco mix. Spread in 9x13 inch pan. Top with salsa, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, black olives, lettuce and cheese (in any order you want).
Hint: be sure to drain your lettuce and tomatoes so there is no juice or water - dip will be runny if you don't.
By Trudy from Illinois
- 1 lb. can refried beans
- 1 (6 oz.) container frozen avocado dip
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 t. chili powder
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 lb. can chopped black olives
Spread beans on 10 in. square platter. Cover with softened avocado dip. Combine sour cream and taco mix and spread as third layer. Toss cheese and chili powder for 4th layer. Sprinkle onion and olives on top. Serve with corn chips. This recipe is a Christmas Eve tradition for lots of families.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.