Name Ideas for Cleaning and Maintenance Business

Category Business
Finding a business name that is easy to remember and offers a good explanation of who you are and defines your services, can be a real challenge. This is a guide about name ideas for cleaning and maintenance business.

I'm trying to start a business, but we do more than commercial and residential cleaning. We also can do painting, landscaping, junk hauling, etc. I need a catchy name. Please help. We occasionally need a guy so it is not always girls. I thought of, Girls Gone Clean n more.....

Answers

Best Answer

I would recommend you make a list of the names suggested and then add any key words to the list.
Key words: experienced, quality, speedy, quick, fast, etc. You can even use a thesaurus and multiply the words. After making your list, you can brainstorm and add and subtract words until you come up with something that suits you and your area.

Clean & Fix-It Specialists
Clean & Overhaul
All Seasons

I need a business name to incorporate a handyman business and a cleaning service together. I would like something original.

By bthandyman from MA

Answers

Best Answer

"Mitres and Mops" or "Tools and Bubbles" and a logo of a mopbucket w/a mop, hammer, and saw!

The wife and I have recently joined our two small companies together. We are looking for ideas for the company name. We will be doing cleaning, maintenance, and small remodel touches.

Answers

Use your last name and Cleaning and Maintenance

We do it for you together.

Let us do it for you.

Two can do it better than one.

Four hands make it easy.

Triple Power CMR( Cleaning, Maintenance & Remodel)

My name is Chelsea and I live close to the water. I am looking for a catchy business name. I not only do cleaning, but just about everything from pressure washing to silt fencing, painting touch up, etc. Any ideas?

By Chelsea (CRD) from Sebastian, FL

Answers

Picture Perfect Cleaning & Maintenance