Name Ideas for Cleaning and Maintenance Business

Category Business
Finding a business name that is easy to remember and offers a good explanation of who you are and defines your services, can be a real challenge. This is a guide about name ideas for cleaning and maintenance business.

I'm trying to start a business, but we do more than commercial and residential cleaning. We also can do painting, landscaping, junk hauling, etc. I need a catchy name. Please help. We occasionally need a guy so it is not always girls. I thought of, Girls Gone Clean n more.....

Answers

Best Answer

I would recommend you make a list of the names suggested and then add any key words to the list.
Key words: experienced, quality, speedy, quick, fast, etc. You can even use a thesaurus and multiply the words. After making your list, you can brainstorm and add and subtract words until you come up with something that suits you and your area.

Clean & Fix-It Specialists
Clean & Overhaul
All Seasons

I need a business name to incorporate a handyman business and a cleaning service together. I would like something original.

By bthandyman from MA

Answers

Best Answer

"Mitres and Mops" or "Tools and Bubbles" and a logo of a mopbucket w/a mop, hammer, and saw!

My name is Chelsea and I live close to the water. I am looking for a catchy business name. I not only do cleaning, but just about everything from pressure washing to silt fencing, painting touch up, etc. Any ideas?

By Chelsea (CRD) from Sebastian, FL