Name Ideas for Building Maintenance Business?

I need help naming my building maintenance and repair business. Some taken examples are SureFix, ServPro, ProFix. The name needs to be short and can include Pro or Fix.

Thank you.

Mr. Fix Pro , Mr. Fix , Mr. Pro Fix

Those are 3 pretty big groups you are competing with and so you have to be careful about not getting too close to their name or they will come after you with cease and desist orders.

Can you use your name..,your handle here is Buzman so BuzmanFixIt with a motto of Professional Building Maintenance and repair for X number of years.

Or have the logo made of a building surrounding letters made of tools so that people know what you do if you just use something like BBR Buzman Building Repairs

Blessings in your ventures!

Anonymous

Thank you for your advice and suggestions Pghgirl40. Im overseas and some of these names are actual companies so I wont be using them. I prefer the word fix or serv in the name so its obvious what we do. Examples are TotalFix or CompleteFix but I was looking for something unique.

Thank you for your advice and suggestions Pghgirl40. Im overseas and some of these names are actual companies so I wont be using them. I prefer the word fix or serv in the name so its obvious what we do, but not my name or city name. Examples are TotalFix or CompleteFix but I was looking for something more unique.

Performance Pro
Preserve Pro
Frontline Fix
Fantastic Fix

Maintenance and repair are two entirely different services so it seems difficult to combine the two businesses into one short name.

I believe whatever logo you use with your name will have to help portray your services as a short name may not do the trick.

TotalOverhaul
TotalRestore
CompleteOverhaul
CompleteFixRestore

Makeover A to Z
Specialized Homefix
Superpro Fix
Fix-a-Pro

Business and Legal BusinessNovember 9, 2020
🍂
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-Ideas-for-Building-Maintenance-Business.html