BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Poultry Shed Cleaning Firm

Category Business

I am starting a business of cleaning of poultry sheds with the help of high pressure cold water cleaning machines. This process helps keep my clients free from microbial load and organic matters. Please suggest a title for the firm. Presently I am holding a firm in the name of Ancare Nutraceuticals dealing with selling of poultry feed additives.The new firm should clearly indicate total cleaning and disinfecting of the premises.

By Sharath

Fewer Feathers, Gizzards, No Droppings Here, Get'er Clean, Cackles

I think if you plan to advertise either online or in the yellow pages, its best to stick with a generic type name and not be too cutesy. If I were going to look up a business such as you described, I would look under the word "poultry" or even "cleaning." I would NOT look under the word "feathers."

What about Poultry Shed Cleaners? That allows you to use a cuter subtitle as suggested before.

Best of luck!