Name Ideas for a Decorative Wreath Business

I have a small business making deco mesh and grapevine wreaths along with lighted glass blocks. The wreaths are the biggest portion. My current name is Circles For The Season, but I feel I need the word wreath in my business name. What do you think?

Wreaths and More

Wreaths Galore

Wreaths for all Seasons

A Circle in Time

Wreath-o-mania

I think the name you already have is great! It does not necessarily need to have the word wreath in it as long as everyone gets the point of what your goods are.

I agree, I love Circles for the Season! You could just add a motto below it. Circles for the Season (We make wreaths for all of them)

If you have had this business for a time, now it isn't a good idea to change your name at all. You have established a clientele and people know you by this name. You will have repeat business and referrals from happy clients. Therefore, I wouldn't change my name if I were you.

You can always add a tag line or even a slogan to your business name that can include wreaths in this. Other than that it is best for you, your business, and your clients to keep the name the same.

• Wreaths Made To Order.
  • Hot Hand's Wreaths.
  • Wreath's Dream Designs Gone Full Circle.
  • Crazy Crafty Chick's Wreath Designs By Circles For The Seasons.

I like Circles for the Season more than any of the suggestions but if you feel it's necessary to have the word wreath (which I don't really find it necessary) in the name why not just Wreaths for the Season?

Business and Legal Business NamesNovember 20, 2017
🌻
🎃