BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for a Personal Services Business

I am interested in starting a home based business. I never make any money, for my reward is of the inner satisfaction type. I am a rather busy mom, for I am a stay at home mom who home schools three teens.

My business is a solution service. A solution for what, you ask?
Let's say you can't pick Jr. up from little league, your babysitter canceled, your in-laws are coming and you want to impress them with a home cooked meal, but don't have time, your vehicle needs detailed, you just don't feel like going to the grocery store, you have to plan a birthday party, your car broke down, Aunt Betsy in assisted living has no visitors, etc. Any and everything you don't feel like doing. That's what Iwill do.

I can also paint and refurbish your old furniture or I will customize a piece of your own, or one I find for your room in your home.
All I need is a name.

By Jessica Bagwell

Genie in a Bottle Services