Name Ideas for an Organizing Business

I've started a new organizing business and I'm stuck on the name. I would like to use my last name "Dance" and also the word breathe. Any ideas?

Owning and operating a business which people will remember is called 'branding,' zaidance. When you think about the services you offer and what people will hire you to do, what words come to mind?

As a consumer, when I hear the words 'dance' and 'breathe,' I think of yoga, fitness, zumba ... and certainly not organizing.

That said, once you've chosen a great name for your company, there's no reason whatsoever that you can't have fun with slogans. "Dance through the day when everything's organized," or "breathe easier when you can find what you want when you need it."

Good luck!