Name for Birthdays When Your Age Equals Birth Year?

Category Birthday
As long as you are under 100, at some point your age will match the year you were born. This page contains information about the name for birthdays when your age equals birth year.

I know Golden Birthdays are when the date you were born equals your age, but how about when your age equals the year you were born what is that called?

By Wilson

Answers

Best Answer

It's called a Beddian Birthday after the man who first raised the issue, Bobby Beddia, who, sadly died fighting a fire, the same day he discussed this with a mathematician, in his firehouse in New York City. All of the details are here

markbialczak.com/.../

Happy Birthday to all who, like me, are 57 this year and were born in 1957.

Best Answer

Beddian birthdays occur every 2 years, e.g. those born in 1958 (like me) will turn 58 this year (2016); those born in 1959 will turn 59 in 2018; those born in 1960 will turn 60 in 2020....and so on, and so on....

Anonymous
Best Answer

It's a Jubilee Birthday when you turn the same age as the year you were born,
Age 58/born 1958

Best Answer

A Beddian Birthday occurs when the age a person is turning, is the same number as the last two digits of their birth year. The Beddian birthday is named for NYC firefighter Bobby Beddia who noted this coincidence. Someone born in 2015, will experience their Beddian Birthday when they are 15!

Best Answer

I found a site that calls it a Beddian birthday, after a NY firefighter. I suppose many people born in the later part of the century never make it to this birthday.

I'll have to make it to 70 which is possible but my son was born in 2000 so he will have be 100!

Best Answer

I googled it and this is what I found

I was born in 1959. I'm going to be 59 on the 18th of 2018, what would this be called?

Answers

Best Answer

Happy Birthday! Typically your golden birthday is when you have your birthday correlating with the day of the month. For example: say your birthday is on the 18th. The year you turned 18 was your golden birthday. I don't know of any other special names in connection with birthdays. Someone else may, But I want to wish you a special and very happy birthday! You are the same age as my mom as she was also born in 59! I think everyone needs to have special recognition on their birthday regardless of their age! :)

Best Answer

I think you are referring to the Chinese numbers on this one. The good luck numbers and their meaning if I am not mistaken. I tried to look up 18 and 2018 to find out if they have any special meaning and I can't find it.

I really think you are thinking of when it was like 11/11/2011. This was some sort of Chinese lucky number and many people wanted to get married on these types of dates. I don't know anything at all for the number 18 because there isn't 18 monthis in a year.

What is it called when your birthday is on the 20th of the year 2020 and you will be 20 as well?

Answers

Best Answer

I was first going to say this was your platinum birthday but this one can't be possible. A platinum birthday would mean that a person would turn 11 on 11/11/11 for example.

In your case this can't happen because you are turning 20 and it is not on 20/20/20. A Golden birthday is when you turn 20 on xx/20/20. So this year you are having a golend birthday.

Best Answer

How Exciting! This is your Golden Birthday! And will only come once in your life time. There are also other names used for this unique time, such as Grand Birthday, Lucky Birthday, and Champagne Birthday. Make it memorable in "Gold". Here is some info on your special day - bigfun.tumblr.com/.../your-golden-birthday

Best Answer

If I'm reading this correctly, you are asking about a birthday that will fall on 20/20/20?

If this is correct then I can only offer information from the internet as these names are made up by different people and some 'stick'. so read on.

"For those of you who aren't already in the know, your golden birthday, otherwise known as your lucky birthday, or champagne birthday, happens when you turn the exact age of the day you were born."

Now if you will be 20 years old and birthday falls on the 20th of this month, year 2020 then you can take your pick of what to call this special birthday and it is said that it can only happen once in 100 years.

"What is a triple golden birthday?
When someone turns the same age as their birthday, it's known as a "golden birthday". A rare case is the rare triple golden birthday -- where the birth day, month and year are all the same as the age - 20/20/20."

"Platinum birthdays.
This is when your age matches your entire birthday and happens only 12 times a century. For example; if you were born on the 12th December 2000, you would have celebrated your platinum birthday when you turned 12, on 12th, December 2012."

Beddian Birthday - (can be a golden birthday or triple golden birthday).
Occurs when the age a person is turning, is the same number as the last two digits of their birth year. The Beddian birthday is named for NYC firefighter Bobby Beddia who noted this coincidence.
A palindrome is a number or word that reads the same forward and backwards.
20/20/20

Many happy returns!!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 30, 2018
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-for-Birthdays-When-Your-Age-Equals-Birth-Year-1.html