BirthdayParties

Names for Special Birthdays Based on Age and Dates

I was born in 1959. I'm going to be 59 on the 18th of 2018, what would this be called?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Happy Birthday! Typically your golden birthday is when you have your birthday correlating with the day of the month. For example: say your birthday is on the 18th. The year you turned 18 was your golden birthday. I don't know of any other special names in connection with birthdays. Someone else may, But I want to wish you a special and very happy birthday! You are the same age as my mom as she was also born in 59! I think everyone needs to have special recognition on their birthday regardless of their age! :)

Anonymous

Well thank you

Tis your Golden Birthday! I think your 18th would have been, as well :) I think that is how it works.

I think you are referring to the Chinese numbers on this one. The good luck numbers and their meaning if I am not mistaken. I tried to look up 18 and 2018 to find out if they have any special meaning and I can't find it.

I really think you are thinking of when it was like 11/11/2011. This was some sort of Chinese lucky number and many people wanted to get married on these types of dates. I don't know anything at all for the number 18 because there isn't 18 monthis in a year.

This would be called ------------YOUR BIRTHDAY !!!

There is no meaning for this one .Happy Birthday have a great day.