Natural Remedies for Fleas and Ticks

I have one dog and I am not working at the moment. I am noticing he has a lot of ticks and fleas. Tacobell is an active dog who plays a lot and runs a lot, but a problem I have is he licks everything and eats whatever he wants even when he has food down. We bathe him reguarly with flea and tick shampoo and I am losing my mind. So I am asking what is a natural remedy I can use?

Best Answer

Having pets also means having vet bills. It is clear that the flea, etc., shampoos are useless against more than a couple fleas. At this point "home remedies" will not work as your dog is well past the point of a few fleas. Please find the money-beg, borrow, etc., to take your dog to your vet for prescriptive treatment. Your other dogs most probably need the same treatment. They are all suffering from a high level of fleas and ticks this year!

Thank you dca

I have 4 dogs and they're all half ticks and I can't seem to get rid of them what am I supposed to do I'll give them bath and tick shampoo and Tick dip they're still here

Pets FleasMay 27, 2016
🌻
😎
📓
🐛