Getting Rid of Fleas and Ticks

A dog with a thinking bubble containing fleas and ticks.If you put 3 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar in a gallon of water each time you refill your pet's water, they will be free from wood ticks and fleas.

By enola from WI

Top Comment

I love this tip if it works it will save me $30 a month that I've been spending on Comfortis. I'm going to try this thanks for posting this info. You didn't say, do you do this or is it a tip that you read?

8 Questions

What can I use to rid my yard of fleas and or ticks?

By Tammy L Browning from Toledo, OH

Answer this Question

Fleas reproduce very quickly so it is best to get rid of them as soon as you become aware of them. Not only do you need to get them off your pets, you need to get rid of them in your home too.

This is a page about getting rid of fleas.

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Depending on where you live and the time of year ticks can be a parasite on dogs and humans. Food grade diatomaceous earth may be helpful in reducing ticks. This is a page about getting rid of ticks in your yard.

An adult tick on a leaf.

When pets pick up ticks outside they frequently leave them in your home, where they can become an infestation. This is a page about getting rid of ticks in your house.

A tick being removed from a pet's skin.

Ticks can be troublesome for humans and pets. This is a page about getting rid of ticks.

Tick on Skin

How do I get rid of fleas and ticks? We live in the country.

I would like to know if you can give me some ideas on what to use for ticks and fleas. I have 4 Boxers and a cat. Thank you so much.

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasSeptember 23, 2018
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Fleas-and-Ticks-3.html