Seasons: WinterDecorating

Nature as a Winter Pick Me Up

I need a bit of nature after the holidays are over and things get cold and colorless outside. I decided to highlight my lovely houseplants as a table centerpiece.

I arranged them together on a serving tray then added a few clementines around them. I normally keep a fruit bowl on the table anyway to encourage the family to eat more fruit when they want a sweet treat, and the citrus is great to head off the cold/flu season too! The potted basil also reminds me to use it regularly in my dishes or as a tea and has a lovely scent too!

I thought it looked pretty and wanted to share it to give my little houseplants some attention.