Paper Bag Nature Journal with Collection Pockets
Your children, and perhaps even you, will enjoy using these paper bag nature journals on your next walk. Let us show you how to make them and then you and the kids can start collecting nature specimens.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Inspired by lalala...'s post, I made my kids these paper bag nature journals to carry on our walks. There are pockets so they could collect special leaves or anything they'd like.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- brown paper bag
- hole puncher
- magazine cuttings/stickers (decoration)
- Fold brown paper bags in half.
- Hole punch individually.
- Thread twine and secure with a bow, or knot.
- To ensure the pages could be pockets, trim the edge (right side).
- Journal/books are completed (ready to decorate).
- I used magazine cuttings and foam stickers.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.