Paper Bag Nature Journal with Collection Pockets
Inspired by lalala...'s post, I made my kids these paper bag nature journals to carry on our walks. There are pockets so they could collect special leaves or anything they'd like.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- brown paper bag
- hole puncher
- magazine cuttings/stickers (decoration)
- Fold brown paper bags in half.
- Hole punch individually.
- Thread twine and secure with a bow, or knot.
- To ensure the pages could be pockets, trim the edge (right side).
- Journal/books are completed (ready to decorate).
- I used magazine cuttings and foam stickers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!