No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
These little squares of joy are like a cross between cookies, dessert bars, and peanut butter cups. They taste like a lot of hard work, but they could not be easier. Give these a shot! You won't be sorry.
Yield: 30 squares
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a 9 x 11 inch baking dish with parchment paper so it has some overhang.
- Mix the melted butter and 1 1/4 cups peanut butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Sift and stir in powdered sugar.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs until well combined. Press this mixture into the line baking dish evenly. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt on high at 30 second increments, stopping to stir.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture on the pressed peanut butter layer. Spread it around so it's nice and even. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When firm, lift out with parchment paper and cut into small squares.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!