No Picture on a Plasma TV?

Category TV
If it isn't the cable connection you may need a professional to determine why your TV screen is no longer visible. This is a page about no picture on a plasma TV.

I was watching television, when the picture vanished and now all I can get is the sound and a black screen. It's not a problem with the cable. There is no picture when I try the VCR. Any suggestions as to how to fix it? Or what it costs to get it fixed? I live in Winnipeg, Canada.

By catastrofy

Answers

Best Answer

TVs are not a do-it-yourself fix. Call a repair person or take the TV in to a repair shop. If it is not a problem with your cable or your connections (which isn't likely if it just quit), this isn't something you are going to fix yourself.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Large) TVFebruary 10, 2017
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-Picture-on-a-Plasma-TV.html