No Picture on a Plasma TV

Category TV
If it isn't the cable connection you may need a professional to determine why your TV screen is no longer visible. This is a guide about no picture on a plasma TV.

I was watching television, when the picture vanished and now all I can get is the sound and a black screen. It's not a problem with the cable. There is no picture when I try the VCR. Any suggestions as to how to fix it? Or what it costs to get it fixed? I live in Winnipeg, Canada.

By catastrofy

Answers

Best Answer

TVs are not a do-it-yourself fix. Call a repair person or take the TV in to a repair shop. If it is not a problem with your cable or your connections (which isn't likely if it just quit), this isn't something you are going to fix yourself.