Nontoxic Vinegar Bug Spray

Sitting at my desk this morning, I heard the buzz of an insect. To my dismay, a very large, wasp-like insect was buzzing between the window and the curtain. Not wanting to spray insecticide where I would be working for the next several hours, I grabbed a spray bottle of 25% vinegar/75% water that I use to spot kill weeds. It killed the critter almost instantly, and no toxins for me to breathe!

By Linda L. from Vista, CA

White or cider? I'm going to try the white first. Thanks...from a Florida girl, where the mosquito is the state insect (really).

How nice. I hate the smell of bug spray and I always wonder how long the poison effects me. I don't like the smell of vinegar either, but at least it's not toxic.

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceJuly 8, 2012
💘
🍀
Generated 2021-02-07 23:15:27 in 981 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Non-toxic-Vinegar-Bug-Spray.html