Norfolk Pine Is Dying

Can you help me keep my Norfolk alive? I've made a mistake by overwatering by litre my tree and the branches and needles are all becoming dark brown and weak. Can I save it?

Best Answer

I suggest you NOT water it for a while, cut off the dying branches and needles and if the weather is warm enough to set it outside during the day until it dries out. Also do a search on "google" as to how to take care of a Norfolk Pine.

thnak you, usually it has stayed in my house for about 2years and was always healthy...they donot like sun and become yellowish if put outside...ive put it outside for one week but no promising result, ive put inside and watered it once since 2 weeks with half litre of water which contain coffee and aspirin..and am hoping it would be fine

They're impossible to keep alive anywhere other than Norfolk Island. Throw it away and don't buy another.

I wonder if the coffee and aspirin could be a part of the problem. You might try stopping that to see if it helps. These trees do lose their lower branches at they mature. You just need to decide how much of that you can live with. It might be time to start a new pine now.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthApril 30, 2018
🎂
🎃
🌻