Odor from Cat Pee or Marking in My Bathroom?

I have 4 cats owned for around 10 yrs. Last week I started smelling urine in my bathroom. I thought it was on the shower curtain, so I put up a new one. Then I washed every bit of tile and floor. When I woke up and went to the washroom I can still smell pee. Can you help! Thank You

By Stella

Hate to say this, but over 20 years ago, we bought a home that housed 4 large cats. I tried everything, had to take up carpet and pad and mop daily with strong pine cleaners and wait four more months and then put down crystalized moth balls under the pad with new carpet. I could still smell the urine for about 3 more years faintly. Bad part was being pregnant part of this time. Now I know why cats are kin to pole cats.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJune 15, 2013
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Odor-from-Cat-Pee-or-Marking-in-My-Bathroom.html