One Pot Chicken and Pasta
A nutritious chicken main dish that can be prepared on the stove or in the crockpot. This is a guide about one pot chicken and pasta
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a recipe for making chicken and pasta. It is so good to serve this for dinner.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb chopped chicken pieces
- 3 pinch seasoning of your choice.
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup pasta
- I used 1 pound of chicken and it serves two people. Take your white onion and chop it in wedges. Cut up half a green pepper, and add it to the pot with the onion. Cut up a whole tomato as well.
- Take your favorite seasonings and add them now. I used goya garlic powder, seasoning salt, and an orange packet from goya as well. I also used a little thyme, too.
- Turn your pot up high to get one cup of water and your ingredients to a boil. Turn the pot down cover it up and let it simmer.
- As your meat begins to fall off the bone, turn off the pot and drop in your elbow macaroni. If you have spaghetti this would work as well. I would just break it to make sure it's under the liquid in the pot.
- The pasta will cook just perfect. Now you are ready to serve your meal.