One Pot Macaroni Meal
This is a great one-dish meal! Inexpensive to make!
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (10 oz.) cans tomato soup ($2.00)
- 2 1/4` cup water ($pennies)
- 2 tsp chili powder ($pennies)
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni ($1.00)
- 1 lb hot dogs, cut in 1inch pieces ($.99)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, undrained ($.89)
- In Dutch oven, combine soup, water and chili powder. Heat to boiling.
- Stir in macaroni, hot dogs and mushrooms.
- Cook covered over low heat until macaroni is tender, about 12 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!