Onion Pie Recipes
Onion lovers will love this recipe!
Read More Comments
- 1 cup finely crushed soda crackers
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted margarine; press into 9 inch pie plate for crust.
- Saute' onions in 2 Tbsp. margarine, just until golden. Put onions in pie shell.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together; pour over onions.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This pie is cheap to make, delicious, and utterly satisfying. Soak peas overnight. Drain and pressure cook (about 20 minutes) or bring to a boil and simmer till they are soft. Simmer the onions in about 2 Tbsp. of oil together with the cup of water with the dissolved cube, until water is nearly evaporated and onions are well softened.Read More...
You can add any thing to this recipe to dress it up it's good anyway you fix it!!Read More...
Melt butter, crunch up crackers, mix together crackers and butter and press into baking dish for the crust (save some for the top).Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.