Onion Smoothie Cold Remedy

I find this helpful when I have respiratory issues or colds or flus. It helps one heal from bronchitis, it is expectorant. It helps to open up the alveoli, and it provides nutrients. As well it helps to know this in the age of Coronavirus.

The warning is it is very strong! Raw onions is something a person must build a tolerance for, and some never manage it. Many people would rather be sick than drink this, but I will post it anyway. Also it does not keep very well, so it should probably all be consumed in one day.

1. Cut up all vegetables.
  2. Juice lemons separately in a citrus juicer to avoid the seeds and making a mess.
  3. Add water and stick in blender.
  4. All items you can do as much or as little as you want. I add 2 onions sometimes. Some people can barely handle 1/2 an onion. If you're starting out, you can do as little as 1/4 raw onion and 1 clove garlic and it will still have an effect.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages SmoothieMarch 26, 2020
🐰
🌻
🐛
👒
Generated 2021-03-21 09:26:18 in 797 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Onion-Smoothie-Cold-Remedy.html