These adorable turkey treats are sure to be loved by your young Thanksgiving guest. They would be a great activity to do while you are waiting for food to cook too!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Oreo turkey
- 1 Oreo cookie
- 6 candy corn
- 1 miniature peanut butter cup
- 1 Whopper
- round sprinkles (for eyes)
- 1 stick pretzel
- 1 red Sour Punch Straw (or red licorice)
This is a great way to use up some of that Halloween candy. :)
- Gently push 5 of the candy corn into the cream of the cookie, point side down.
- Using a knife, cut one edge of the peanut butter cup off so that it can sit up against the cookie.
- Place some icing into a sandwich bag and snip the end off. Pipe a small mound of icing on the cut edge of the peanut butter cup and press it onto the face of the cookie.
- Pipe a small mound of icing into the seam where the peanut butter cup and cookie meet. Press the Whopper into the icing, creating a head.
- With a knife, cut of the tip of a candy corn, to make a beak. Pipe some icing onto the end and adhere it to the front of the Whopper.
- Pipe eyes onto the head and add a round sprinkle to the middle of each to make pupils.
- Cut an angled piece of the sour straw (or licorice) to make a waddle. Attach with a small amount of icing.
- Cut two small pieces off of the stick pretzel, to make the legs. Attach to the front of the turkey with icing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!