Organizing Cake Decorating Supplies

Category Cakes
If you are an avid cake decorator you probably have quite a few supplies in your pantry. This is a guide about organizing cake decorating supplies.

While learning how to decorate cakes online, I thought of a way of organizing some of my supplies. I used two silverware baskets that were saved from several old dishwashers.

My husband found one basket inside an old dishwasher sitting next to a dumpster in the apartment complex. And other one was from a broken down dishwasher in my apartment which was replaced with a new one.

The second basket is used for my decorating tubes and I use a piece of wax paper underneath to catch the drips. Now I don't have to spend any money to buy a cake decorating bag holder.

By Marjorie from Lewiston, NY

EXCELLENT idea! Thank you for sharing!

God Bless,
Sheila
in Springfield, IL

Great share. Thanks for the idea.