Organizing Hats

Category Clothing
If you have a lot of hats, finding a good way to organize them can be frustrating. This is a guide about organizing hats.

Here's a great way to organize your hats or necklaces and bracelets using a wooden expandable peg rack that can be purchased at the dollar store. My hubby uses one to hold his many hats, and my daughter has one on the back of her bedroom door to hold her many necklaces and bracelets.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I own and wear a lot of hats and enjoy the beautiful hat boxes that I have too. It can become labor intensive to find the hat for the season. Solution: I photographed every hat and glued the photograph to the outside of the hat box. Now I can find the hat I wish to wear quickly!

By VLHG

Post your ideas below.