Saving Take Out Menus

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

I had a bunch of restaurant brochures in the junk drawer taking up a lot of space. I went to a cheap store and picked up the pot holders that are square, and have a pocket for your hand. I got a big magnet and attached it to the fridge. It fits all the restaurant brochures in the pocket. It is handy there and I can have a drawer back.

By Linda H. from Hamilton, Ontario

2 More Solutions

I get take out menus (when available) from restaurants and store them in a folder. When I run out of meal ideas, I occasionally look to these menus for inspiration. They are divided by type of cuisine.

My adult children are vegetarians and I am not. When I go to a restaurant with them, I will keep the paper menu. It reminds me of the ingredients in their favorite dishes for when they visit me and I want to make something vegan for them.

Keep Restaurant Menus for Meal Ideas

Organizing MiscellaneousJanuary 3, 2013
🌻
🐛
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Take-Out-Menus.html