Make a Holder for Restaurant Brochures

I had a bunch of restaurant brochures in the junk drawer taking up a lot of space. I went to a cheap store and picked up the pot holders that are square, and have a pocket for your hand. I got a big magnet and attached it to the fridge. It fits all the restaurant brochures in the pocket. It is handy there and I can have a drawer back.

By Linda H. from Hamilton, Ontario

This is a great idea. I know the type of potholder you are describing and some of them are pretty/decorative. I keep all those restaurant, etc coupons in a basket on my kitchen desk but like this idea as it's not having to sit out on a counter and take up space. Thanks for sharing a great idea!

This would also be a great idea if you are selling your home. Gives the new owners an idea of restaurants in neighborhood cause I am sure they wont want to cook anytime soon and gives them a nice potholder.

Great idea.

Organizing KitchenApril 23, 2009
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf42688432.tip.html