Organizing with Shoe Boxes and Storage Tubs

I needed to find a way to put away crafting items that are seasonal, and make it functional along with decorative. Because it is in my crafting space, a theme color is where I wanted to start. I found some great shoe/photo boxes and plastic tubs.

To keep a record a record of items in each box/tub, I used chalkboard labels, and a chalk writer. I like using these pieces because at any time the filling of the containers can change , and all there is to do is simply wipe with a little water. Instead of looking cluttered , it is blending into the space and also more organized!

Organizing CraftsSeptember 17, 2020
🎂
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-with-Shoe-Boxes-and-Storage-Tubs-1.html