Oven Temperature Gauge Not Working Properly

Oven temp gauge when preheating oven to 350 degrees takes about 5 minutes when it actually takes about thirty! Why is there about a 25 minute difference?

It sounds like you either need to get it serviced or just use a thermometer and forgo the gauge. Gauges are usually one of the first things to go haywire on stoves. Someone in the family said the service was going to be 250 dollars to calibrate. He decided to just stick a thermometer in there and use it. The oven is still going.

I have had stoves the gages work well on them and other ones the gages have never worked. I just got in the habit to place a thermoneter on the rack of the oven. you can get some that hang right on the rack of the oven and work so much better than any gage I know.

Sounds like the temperature is going out on your oven. You could use a oven thermometer/timer as a quick fix, until you fix/repair or purchase new!

My gauge went so I just bought a stick-in replacement and I'm fine with it.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ranges & OvensJanuary 14, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-15 23:05:52 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Ranges & OvensAppliances