Overwintering a Lemon Tree

I am overwintering my 8 month old lemon tree, that was grown from seed, in the bathroom. I pinched off the new growth in October and it produced 2 new limbs. Will the top ever grow back? I use 1 tsp fertilome for citrus and organic fertilizer. There are ladybugs on the leaves. There is some older leaf damage from overwatering months back. I live in Texas, zone 8.

Lady bugs are normally a sign of infection or aphids on your leaves. You should spray your leave with a mild solution of dishwashing soap and water in a bottle.

Normally, your plant will grow out from the top where the stem is broken off. It if is just missing leaves in time the leaves will grow again.