Overwintering a Lemon Tree?

0
Share
Pin
1
Save
Follow
Print

I am overwintering my 8 month old lemon tree, that was grown from seed, in the bathroom. I pinched off the new growth in October and it produced 2 new limbs. Will the top ever grow back? I use 1 tsp fertilome for citrus and organic fertilizer. There are ladybugs on the leaves. There is some older leaf damage from overwatering months back. I live in Texas, zone 8.

Lady bugs are normally a sign of infection or aphids on your leaves. You should spray your leave with a mild solution of dishwashing soap and water in a bottle.

Normally, your plant will grow out from the top where the stem is broken off. It if is just missing leaves in time the leaves will grow again.

Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesDecember 13, 2015
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Overwintering-a-Lemon-Tree.html