Owl Wildlife Photos and Information

We saw this baby owl in perched in a tree right outside our window in our backyard. It was one of 3 baby owls. My two little boys, 1 and 5 years old, were amazed by them. Luckily, I was able to get close enough to capture a good picture because they only visited one evening, and we haven't seen them since.

By Melissa Godinez B.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 23

9 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

During the recent school holidays, we visited the SA National Birds of Prey Centre. The centre focuses on the rehabilitation of different types of birds of prey. They use falconry methods to train the birds, and to prepare them to re-enter nature.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Early January winter morning in South Western Ontario, I traveled along a country road and spotted this beautiful Snowy Owl in a farmer's field, only about 100 feet from the road.

Who's Watching Who (Snowy Owl)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Beautiful female snowy white owl on the shores of Lake Ontario, just east of downtown Toronto

Snowy White Owl (Toronto)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

This is our baby owl. It was on our road and wouldn't move when I drove by it so my husband brought it to the house. We fed it then put it up in the woods so it's mother could take care of it.

We have people around here that would have probably run over the poor thing.

young owl in cage

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This was taken from our recent trip to the Hogle Zoo in Utah, I thought it turned out great the way he's looking right at us.

Comment Like this photo? 10

These are burrowing ventriloquist owls. The male is looking a bit to the side and faking a rattlesnake rattle with his ventriloquist act.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

I live near Braddock Bay Rapture Park where these owls stop by for a month during migration season. I was lucky enough to see this little guy this week

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

We had a visitor in the month of November! A beautiful owl who epitomizes humanity's love-hate relationship with nature. You see, he perched every evening on the roof to wake up, and as all birds do, had to do his business.

Luckily it never hit the car!

Before Winter Settled In - owl on roof peak

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is a page about horned owl photos. Capturing a image of these beautiful birds in the wild is a challenge.

Horned Owl perched on a piece of wood

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos WildlifeJanuary 16, 2014
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Owl-Wildlife-Photos-and-Information.html