Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

My family room has a full brick wall with fireplace. What color should I choose for the other walls? The carpet is deep green, and the couch is rust.

Chris from NY

Answers:

Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

You have Tuscan colors which I too have in my home. If you have plenty of natural lighting, you could go with a strong brick coloring on the rest of the walls, or else use lighter shade of paint that compliments the brick coloring.

Also, you could use the green in a lighter shade of your sofa and then have a Tuscany painting that picks up all the colors to pull together. Or you could create your own swag to hang on the wall that brings in all the colors. I made one with grape leaves touched with rust and frosty look of green that hangs above my painting.

You can also google search for Tuscany paintings and see what colors are used with those you already have. You can see what colors compliment accordingly. Good luck. (01/16/2008)

By Myrna

Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

Peach, creamy beige, or a lighter shade of the green would be good. (01/16/2008)

By joan pecsek

📓
🌻
🐛