Paint and Floor Color Advice for Kitchen

I am getting a laminate counter that has gray with a little peach and white. My cupboards are old Formica and look like oak. My large appliances are white and my small appliances are black. What color should I paint my walls? And what color floor should I have?

By elaine from VT

Answers:

The peach color will go good on the walls and the oak color will be fine for the floor. Good luck. (04/12/2010)

By kathleen williams

Make the floor look like black and white tiles (like an old ice cream parlor). There is vinyl that copies this look if you don't want to use real tile. And I second the peach walls idea, though a sage green would look nice too. (04/12/2010)

By stephanie

On the walls, try a shade or two darker than the peach for a nice accent. For floors, go with oak. (04/15/2010)

By Allison

🌻
📓
🐛